Options

Hotel Napoleon

We just booked the Impressions from the Seine: Paris to Normandy river cruise for October of this year. Tauck has our pre cruise hotel booked at Hotel Napoleon. It is a smaller boutique hotel with 96 rooms. It is about a block from the Arc de Triomphe, so it is in a pretty good location. The reviews I have seen online are all pretty good.

I have not seen any Tauck traveler reviews of this hotel. I am curious if anyone has stayed here and your opinions. With only 96 rooms I doubt if they can fit the entire ship in this hotel if everyone is staying here pre cruise.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 27

I just looked up the ship (Sapphire). It has a capacity of 98 passengers. Assuming that most of the passengers are two to a room, that's 49 rooms. Of course, the ship may not be at capacity, and some might be solos, so 49 rooms is probably safe.

• Options

JohnS: My husband and I are booked on the April 10 tour and will be staying at this hotel prior to the start of the tour. I will write a review of my impressions of the "Impressions" tour when I return including a review of the Hotel Napoleon. Looking forward to it.

• Options

travel maven, anxiously awaiting your review. At first I thought this might be an overflow hotel based on the size. We just booked this tour and it had limited availability.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file