Options

A May 22nd Munich,Germany afternoon private 4 hour Tour with a Rick Steves recommended Guide

My wife Anne & I are arriving in Munich early the morning of May 22, 2024 for the Ultimate Alps & Dolomites small group tour that begins May23rd,2024 in Munich. We have reserved the guide that has hosted Rick Steves a couple of years ago .The private guided 4 hour tour.on the afternoon of May 22nd has space for 4 additional people. If you are interested in joining us for a 'behind the scenes' look at the Munich area and want more information , email us at : dentonwiginton@gmail.com - Denton Wiginton

Comments

• Options

Denton, Tauck advises not to post your email, anyone can access this forum
    You can delete the email and ask people to private message you if they are interested by clicking on your profile and clicking message and you will see it come up in the right hand corner of the page….the little email envelope

• Options

Tauck used to have a superb local guide in Munich- Michael. He was a high school history teacher so he really knew history and how to make it fun and interesting. We first met him on Ultimate Alps in 2014, then three years later on Romantic Germany. On a guided walk during Ultimate Alps he brought along a small rolling case with photos and props. He didn't have his case during a visit to Dachau on Romantic Germany but still had a few props, so I arranged with someone take a staged photo of us with him and two of his props. Unfortunately, I don't remember his last name, know if he is still a guide, or if he does private tours, but if so, he would be fantastic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file