Options

Travel from Kyoto Station on 25 March 2025 to Narita Airport

Hi:
We are booked on this tour. Our Flight is at 6:55 PM from Narita Airport back home on 25 March 2025.

Tour ends in Kyoto after breakfast 25 March 2025. Anyone have suggestions from Kyoto RR station to get to Narita. We want to take the bullet train and I think we then have to take another train from the RR Station in Tokyo to Narita Airport.
Thanks for some input/suggestions and how to book those tickets on line.
chuckperl@outfrontinc.com

Comments

• Options

Chuck - just a suggestion. There are bots that harvest email addresses. Then the people involved in those bots sell the list of email addresses to people who send spam. While you can't ever completely stop it, I would not post my email address in a forum.

Tell people to reply on this thread, or to contact you via private message. If you want to switch to email, give the email in a private message.

• Options

Another suggestion - this has been discussed many times recently under this trip heading. Do a search and ye shall find.

• Options

Thanks for your comments. Well taken.
    Chuck

• Options

We're taking the Bullet Train from Kyoto station to Tokyo station (2 hours) then the Bullet Train from Tokyo to Narita (1 hour). Our flight back to the US is at 5 pm. I was going to book it from here (a month ahead is what they say you can do) but now I'm just going to buy it when I get to Japan. There are a few ways to purchase online including Rail Ninja. The "official" Japan rail website is tough to navigate but others recommended Rail Ninja on a FB page I'm on about travel.

• Options

We just flew from Kyoto to Narita to Boston and it was very easy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file