Options

Helicopter Crash in Eqypt

This is so very unfortunate. Americans on board. I certainly hope this was due to technical failure :'(

https://abc7chicago.com/5-us-peacekeepers-killed-in-egypt-helicopter-crash-officials/7891783/

Comments

• Options

I’m not sure that this fits our ‘blog’ criteria ... Tauck travel ... or travel ... or something like that. Military aircraft have accidents more often than KLM ... unfortunate ... but not anything related to our travel in the world with Tauck.

• Options

Unless foul play is involved. Unfortunately the flight from Aqaba to Aswan (and Aqaba to Luxor on some departures) on the J&E tour flies near Sharm El Sheikh, though likely out of MANPAD range/altitude of the aircraft at that point in the flight. :/

• Options

Alanthanks for your commentary. The reason for the post was to bring awareness to the few of us who are anxiously hoping our re-scheduled travel to Jordan and Egypt will take place in 2021. The cause of the crash was due to mechanical failure and will not cause delays in Americans travel to the region. Unfortunately, It doesn't take much to cause unrest. Sealord, most Egypt related topics pique my interest at the moment. Perhaps i should have clarified why i was posting a topic referring to a helicopter crash in Egypt.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file