Options

Useful info

For those who may be on small ship or river cruises, this is interesting. I wonder how Tauck and Ponant and Shylla would handle this
From the Points Guy

https://thepointsguy.com/news/celebrity-millennium-cruise-ship-covid/

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021

British: I had just finished reading that very same article a couple of minutes ago and was going to post a link to the story. LOL. Just another reason, in my opinion, to hold off with travel at this time unless you don't mind dealing with the unknowns that could occur at any time, especially on a cruise, not to mention what you have to go thru prior to the cruise leaving. I re-read the author's article on what she had to do before even boarding this cruise. I personally find it much too stressful and that is why I will wait until such time that restrictions are lifted. There is so much to see in the US and I have really enjoyed taking short trips via car. Pretty stress free.

• Options

Cathy: I sincerely hope that your trip to Antarctica is a go plus I am looking forward to your trip report. I would love to go to Antarctica plus it would give me the status of setting foot on all 7 continents!!