Hello- for those who have traveled - land tours- to Europe recently (2021)- would you kindly give me an idea of what the “normal” protocols are for the groups- do we need to wear masks on the bus; do we need to wear our masks in the restaurants when we go to restaurants- do we get to enjoy meeting our fellow group members without masks - I am picturing previous trips pre covid and the joy of travel, meeting people, and learning about places- I am about to spend a lot of money(for me) on a trip to Italy and I worry that the protocols and procedures are so restrictive- it just won’t be relaxed or connective . I am comfortable with the fact the world is different - thanks Covid! - but has the joy of travel - in your experiences- been given a big blow as well- I just don’t know what to do. Thanks in Advance!