Explain language please

Specifically, you must be fully vaccinated, and, if over 270 days have passed since your initial vaccination series, you must have a booster shot ALSO 180 DAYS???? Or you need a second booster?

or show proof of recovery from COVID-19 within 180 days of travel.

Comments

• edited April 2022

As of 15 April 2022, Tauck requires you to be fully vaccinated (first and second shots). If it has been over 270 days (9 months) since your second shot, you must show proof of a third shot (booster) OR show proof that you recovered from COVID-19 within 180 days of your travel date. At present, Tauck does not require a fourth shot (second booster).

• You do not need a second booster at present. Partly because people under fifty can’t get one.
    I’m unhappy that kids over five do not require proof of vaccination

• British
    I’m unhappy that kids over five do not require proof of vaccination

And you should be. I don't understand why Tauck would take that unnecessary risk. That said, I'm unhappy that all folks approved for vaccines can't get a second booster (yet). I would just love to get a third shot as I was a J&J/Moderna vaccine recipient. Although I guess you could say that our whole family getting COVID in January was our second booster. :/