ArriveCan app for Inside Passage

We have to complete the ArriveCan application within 72 hours of our arrival into Canada. Since we are on the southbound tour we end in Vancouver. I had hoped I could complete the information now and then submit within the timeframe. However, this is not possible on the website. Does anyone have current experience with this?

Comments

• We just did this, you can download the app before you go but you can’t completely finish it. We discovered on the ship that Princess is given the authority to get everyone to complete it before the 72 hours. Your steward will leave a note in your room as to when to have it completed and will collect the code from you that you receive once completed. The ship does the rest.
    My tip, protect yourself on this tour, the numbers testing positive are rising as the season goes along. The first two tours of the season there were no positives, we were on tour 11 and it was progressively getting worse, the two tours following us were worse, before they got on the ship. Be sure you have insurance and be prepared to stay on for 10 days in Vancouver if you have to quarantine. It’s actually easier to get home if you test positive before you get on the ship, if you can find a flight, you can leave the next day, that is what some of our group did, yes the positive ones.
    If you are on jet ship and test positive, if you end up with the same doctor as on our ship, sje was extreme reluctant to prescribe Paxlovid, saying American doctors were over subscribing it. Maybe she has been warmed since then with the outcry from the people in our group. One guy got quite ill after she refused him and then it was too late to be effective.