Guided tour of Louvre

We are doing the Savoring France tour in June. We would like a guided tour of the Louvre. Any suggestions as to a company to use

Comments

• edited April 2023

We are using Flora Goldenberg of Jewish Tours Paris during our June Normandy Brittany . . . . tour for an afternoon tour of Sainte-Chapelle, the Conciergerie, and Louvre. In addition to her primary tours which focus on Le Marais, she and her associates give tours of other areas of Paris. Flora answers queries quickly and has been easy to deal with. She has great reviews.

Franlovestravel is on Normandy, Brittany . . . and in Paris right now. She is using this company for a couple of tours. She hasn't posted, likely too busy, but her tour ends in a few days so you might be able to ask about her about them when she gets home this weekend.

You might want to look in the forum archives for your tour (look to the right) or do a search for other suggestions.

• Hi mamaglo. I just returned from this tour yesterday and highly recommend a private tour of the Louvre and using Flora Goldenberg. She works with the best guides and in my case, Flora was already booked, so she made arrangements with Melanie. She was fantastic. Melanie worked at the Louvre and speaks beautiful English. She knows the museum very well and can tailor a tour just for you. Tauck was able to take us to the Louvre for an after hours tour on our last evening (so lucky). So the next day when I met Melanie I told her what I had seen and with a few questions about my interests we were off and running. 3 hours with Melanie was worth every penny. Flora has a great website and as AlanS mentioned, she’s very responsive. The other private tour I took with Flora was a Jewish walking tour of the Le Marais. Equally good,