Options

Problems with Cambodian eVisa?

I am going on the VCT trip in the near future. Three weeks ago, I submitted online evisa applications (myself, not via Visa Central) for Vietnam and Cambodia.

The Vietnam visa was approved in 3 days. My application to Cambodia is still pending, after 3 weeks. They don't respond to their email contact address and their "chat" feature is always offline, regardless of time of day.

Has anyone else had issues with Cambodia? If so, how long did the visa approval take and what, if anything, did you do to facilitate it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023

I submitted my application for a Cambodia visa at the beginning of November and received a note that since my entry was 90 days in the future they would not process it immediately. I'm just waiting, like you.

[My Vietnam visa came quickly - just a few days.]

• Options
    edited November 2023

I don’t recall any trouble when we did the Vietnam Cambodia-and Laos tour. We are going to Vietnam and Cambodia again next year. Hope we do not encountered this!

• Options

I submitted an application for a Vietnam visa on Saturday and have not heard anything. I just submitted an application for Cambodia today. It took many attempts for the payment to be processed, but it finally was. Tauck told me that Cambodia does not start processing visas until 30 days out from date of travel. Tauck told me to just wait it out.

• Options

chitraveler - Good to know. Thanks.

• Options

Hi bkmd, we had the same problem with our Cambodian eVisa. Since we are traveling on the December 1 tauck tour, we couldn’t wait any longer to get the visas. We decided to call the eVisa tel number at 11:00 pm NY time and a helpful lady answered the phone. Within a minute she sent us our approved evisas by email. We used Skype or Viber to call. Good luck.

• Options

Thanks for the info Myabster.

• Options

Received an email overnight with my evisa.

MikeH - my trip is about 3 weeks before yours, so hope is not lost. :)

• Options

BKMD hi.
    Don't stress out, the worst it can happen, it's that you will have to get it at the airport on arrival.

• Options

Mine took over six weeks but I just got it. Who did you go through? Perhaps you could contact them directly?

• Options

I did it myself through the Cambodian evisa web site.
    Perhaps you and mil missed my 11/23 post two up from this one, but I just received my evisa yesterday via email and printed out two copies per instructions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file