Hello fellow Taucktourians: I'm taking the Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand tour December 2025 and want to add a post tour to Laos. I was excited to see Tauck added the Laos trip back to the schedule in 2026 and was willing to push the trip; however, it does not include Thailand. There's always a trade-off.
The Tauck Travel documents list Trails of India as the in-country guide. I reviewed their website and it appears they also offer tours in Laos. When Tauck publishes its VCL itinerary, my plan is to mirror the Laos portion (with perhaps a few tweaks--I'm sure there will be a museum that I can bypass)
Please provide feedback if you have toured Laos independently or have any experience with Trails of India tour company. Also please let me know if there is a Laos tour company/guide you would recommend. I plan to spend 3 full days in Laos.
Cheers! 