Information on Internal Flights

I received my' Documents for Your Journey' booklet a week ago for our 14 March departure. I was disappointed with the level of detail on the trip schedule e.g. Day 3 'Depart the hotel this morning for your flight---' What time do we depart at ? More importantly what airline/fight number/time? I learned nothing more about the trip from the booklet than I had already read on the website There is a list of the hotels to leave at home for families(we already know these!) Families and travellers would like to have the internal flight details in advance of the trip.

Perhaps a more detailed schedule will arrive before our departure !

Comments

• Hi Brendan,

I'm sure someone from Tauck will be along to give you an official response, but as a veteran of 18 Tauck trips so far, I can give you a few pointers.

Tauck take care of you. I imagine one of the reasons behind not listing all the internal flight details is not to burden you with things that you needn't be burdened with. You will be whisked along in a cloud of Tauck competence and you won't be bothered by most of the transfer, checkin, changing flight number issues that independent travellers have to deal with. When you meet your Tour Director, they will give you a detailed, day by day, sight by sight, itinerary. Your TD is the person who makes the magic of Tauck experience and professionalism happen on the ground.

You just have to lie back and think of South America.

Cheers,

Jan
  • We just retuned from ES trip on Feb 18. Tauck tour director will give you everything when you reach Santiago Chile. We had no problems we had wonderful time. You will enjoy the trip we had lots of fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file