July 17 Cowboy Country Northbound

I'd like to make contact with others traveling on this adventure.
I'm a grandma traveling with my 8 year old grandson.

Comments

• We'll be there. I am a mom traveling with my 12 year old son. This is our third Tauck tour. We're excited to see this part of America.
  • Great! Three Tauck tours says a lot for this company. This is my first with them.
    Any advice for a newcomer from anyone who has taken the Cowboy Country tour?
  • I think it's a great way to travel. And each tour we were on had several sets of grandparents with grandkids. I hope to do it with grandchildren someday myself. The kids are kept busy and occupied and hopefully make some friends along the way. Looking forward to it.
  • We are grandparents from South Carolina traveling with our nine year old grandson. We just completed our first Tauck trip two weeks ago (French Escapades). It was over the top in every way. We have never done a bridges trip but are looking forward to it and think it will be fun for all of us. I just heard that there are nine boys on this trip so it should be a great time for the kids! We have never been to this part of the country and this is our first trip with our grandson so we are really excited!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file