Discussions
Categories
Help
Home
Discuss Trips by Region
Africa
South Africa
South Africa: An Elegant Adventure
Airlines used in South Africa
tireddoc
I wonder if someone can tell me what airlines are used to transport the Tauck Tour Groups to the various locations during The Elegant Adventure Tour.
Tiredoc
Comments
British
I'm pretty sure it was British airways when we went.
fernando
British Airways
Dave8816
On our trip (Aug 28 - Sept 9), the flights from Cape Town to Kruger and Kruger to Johannesburg were South African Airways. The flight to and from Victoria Falls were British Airways.
sunnycalifornia
Went on Sept 5th trip and airlines were as stated by Dave. I did not find much difference in aircraft or food between them. One still has to haul one's carryon bag up and down the rickety steps each time. Tired, old knees get a work out on this trip, but well worth it. Would go back in a heartbeat if I could.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Help
Best Of