Rhine Christmas Northbound 12/14/2014

Hello all! We'll be on the 12/14/2014 northbound Rhine trip on the new MS Inspire- SO EXCITED! Anyone else on same trip? We're from the Washington DC area. We did the Danube trip last year from Nuremberg, Germany to Vienna, Austria & had the BEST time!

Comments

• This will be our first Tauck riverboat cruise (but our 4th Tauck tour). From the Hilton Head area, but also live/work in DC area. I will be joining the tour directly after a 10-day business trip to India (meeting up with my husband in Frankfurt for flight to Basel). Packing for both 85 degree and 35 degree weather was a challenge!
  • My husband and I are looking forward to our Christmas Markets Along the Rhine trip; Atlanta to JFK to Basel via DeGaulle Friday, 12/12. We live in the metro Atlanta area (originally from Massachusetts and Connecticut). This will be our second trip with Tauck, the first to Panama and Costa Rica Jan/Feb 2014 - Fabulous. We've been on several other river cruises with another well known small line. Small ship cruising is the only way to go! Safe travels, see you all there.