MAY 25TH, 2015 - GALAPAGOS - ANYONE GOING ON THIS SEGMENT?

WE ARE FLYING OUT OF CHARLOTTE, NC ( SUNDAY) MAY 24TH, ARRIVING AROUND 9 PM PLAN ON DOING A DAY TRIP IN GUAYAQUIL ON MONDAY 25TH. THEN MEETING UP WITH TAUCK MONDAY 25TH AT THE HILTON, COLON! MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SO EXCITED! WE PLANNED ON GOING IN A DAY EARLY, JUST TO SETTLE IN, AND SEE A LITTLE OF GUAYAQUIL, WHILE WE WENT WITH TAUCK TO AFRICA IN 2013 AND HAWAII IN 2008. SO NOW THIS IS OUR 3RD TRIP!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UNDERWATER ANIMALS!

JO

Comments

• You will love it. We just got back a couple of weeks ago. The person who greets you at the airport will offer a short tour of Guayaquil the next morning. People liked it. We did not go, but sat by the pool all day to relax.
  • Hello, My daughter and I will be joining the Tauck tour on May 25th.
    We are very excited as well.
    I do have a question. We are planning on just carry on luggage. Just wondering if anyone know what kind of toiletries are provided onboard?
    The less we have to pack the better.
    Thanks
  • We will be joining you on your May 25 adventure. Marty and Marion, along with our cousins, Barry and Sharon, and our friends, Neil and Sara.

We also are arriving late on Sunday, May 24 (possibly on the same American Airlines flight from Miami?), and spending that extra night in the Hilton.

Very much looking forward to meeting you and sharing the experience.
  • I WILL BE LEAVING A SUITCASE BEHIND AT HOTEL AND ONLY TAKING A SMALL BAG ON BOAT. TAKING MY GO PRO TO TAKE UNDER WATER SHOTS...ALSO A WET SUIT AS WATER WILL BE CHILLY......SEE YOU IN LESS THAN 39 DAYS:)
  • WE HAVE 38 PEOPLE ON OUR TRIP FOR MAY 25 WEEK. WHERE ARE YOU ALL FROM? MY HUSBAND AND I ARE FROM CHARLOTTE, NC. FLYING FROM CLT TO MIAMI...THEN ON AMERICAN FLIGHT TO GYE. ALREADY PACKING FOR THE TRIP...SO EXCITED

RICHARD AND JO ANN

• We are from Valdosta GA. We are flying from Jacksonville to Miami and then to Guayaquil on American to reach there 9 pm may 24.

Manjula & K.G

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file