JUNE 22, 2015 - GRAND ALASKA- ISLAND PRINCESS- ANC TO VANCOUVER

PLANNING ON GOING END OF JUNE DUE TO BETTER WEATHER IN HOPES OF SEEING MT MCKINLEY. WE ARE FROM CHARLOTTE, NC. BEEN WITH TAUCK ON HAWAII, AFRICAN SAFARI, GALAPAGOS, AND NOW ALASKA. ANYONE SIGNED UP FOR THIS CRUISE YET?

Comments

• Hello, My husband Kevin and I have book this trip. We are from California and have never done a trip with Tauck. We are hoping there is a Rail piece to this trip. Looking forward to talking with you.
  • edited January 2016
    I'm so excited i'm ready to start pulling clothes from my winter wardrobe so I will remember what I have before Spring 2016 gets here. We had a BUNCH of snow so weird for Charlotte to have this kind of weather. Maybe that's an omen to Alaska trip. This will be our 4th trip and LOVE LOVE LOVE TAUCK. It won't take long to see why TAUCK is so great!
    We did Hawaii in 2008, safari in 2013, and galapagos 2015, and now alaska June of 2016!
  • jo jo wrote:
    PLANNING ON GOING END OF JUNE DUE TO BETTER WEATHER IN HOPES OF SEEING MT MCKINLEY. WE ARE FROM CHARLOTTE, NC. BEEN WITH TAUCK ON HAWAII, AFRICAN SAFARI, GALAPAGOS, AND NOW ALASKA. ANYONE SIGNED UP FOR THIS CRUISE YET?

A friend and I are signed up for the Grand Alaska beginning in Anchorage on June 25. We're from northern Virginia. I've taken 2 other Tauck trips (Australia and China) and my friend has been with Tauck to Paris. Looking forward to seeing the beauty of Alaska and, hopefully, Denali.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file