Options

Grand Alaska

Hi, does anyone know the usual group size for Grand Alaska tours?
I'm told it can be up to 50 guests. I'm hoping it's less as I have been on big group tours before and the time needed to load and unload the coach really cuts into your time at each stop.

Comments

• Options
    I asked Tauck how many in our tour departing Anchorage 6/7 they said 44. I thought that was too many. So 50 is sure possible for the better months of end of June thru late August.
  • Options
    Hi all,

I just checked, and 45 people is the maximum number for Grand Alaska for 2014; you won't be in a trip that has more people than that. I've been on a few trips, and our guests tend to be very punctual; I don't think I've ever seen the bus leave more than five minutes after the scheduled time, mostly because people made a point to get there a few minutes early. I doubt that anything like that would negatively impact your experience at all.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

-Tim
  • Options
    I am soon taking my 22nd Tauck tour that includes the Grand Alaska. The number of guests has always been around 40-45 and as Tim has said there has never been a delay in arriving or departing. There is a system for getting off of the coach so everything moves quickly. People are always on time or early so the coach is loaded and ready to pull out within a couple of minutes of the scheduled departure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file