Laundry service

We leave for our trip on Sunday which starts on October 4th. We are spending a few days with friends in Cape Town first. I am hoping that the Cape Grace Hotel has laundry service. I cannot find it on their website. Does anyone know if they have that available and if they have a one day service. Thanks.

Comments

• I’m absolutely sure they do, it’s one of the best hotels we have stayed in with amazing service. They provided everything from loaner travel adapters to luxury BMWs and free driver to take us to where we wanted to go. Great spa. Great food,I am not a veggie but had a fantastic vegan tasting menu before the tour began. When we stayed at the One and Only a few years after also with Tauck, it does not even compare! After our tour had finished and we stayed on a couple of days we went to the Cape Grace for lunch one day, ahhhh!

• Yes, they have laundry service and quite a phenomenal hotel with guest services.

• are there any reasonably priced laundry service available once you leave capetown

• Although I have taken this tour, I don’t recall ever having laundry done. But if it is like East Africa, the laundry in the lodges was reasonable. As Elegant SA involves site seeing in cities and bus travel, you get less dirty than on the other Africa tours and could get away without doing any laundry. Having just come back from East Africa, we had to get laundry done because we did not want to bring home muddy clothing, otherwise we could have managed without.