Options

Limited vs Available

I know this has been discussed somewhere previously but when does a trip move from "Available" to "Limited" and is "Limited" different for a Small Group trip of 24 or 18 vs the Classic trip of a much larger group.

Comments

• Options

Virginia_Travelers

Look at recent Post "2022 Oberammergau Back to Back Riverboat and Land Journey"

• Options
    edited February 2021

I know there were one or more discussions about this in the past, but all were based on conversations with reservation sales agents, nothing in writing. I did a forum search but came up with too many hits and couldn't figure a good way effectively to narrow my search.

I may be wrong, but "typically" when a land tour gets to within 4 spaces of being sold out it goes from "available" to "limited." As has also been pointed out recently (by me :D J&E), a tour can be listed as "limited" but it may be sold out to everyone, except a solo. Also in the case of a river boat tours, all categories of cabins can be "sold out" except one, and it will be listed as "limited." So, when in doubt, give Tauck a call.