Just got an email from Tauck that our 12 Sep tour will be happening. They are requiring either proof of vaccine (CDC vax card) or neg PCR test. Thankfully we have the former. This is one of two trips we have planned. 29 Aug Switzerland crown jewels precedes it which we haven't yet heard about. Though supposedly the Swiss are to make a decision tomorrow on letting on vaccinated tourists. Fingers crossed as that trip is more important to us. If it gets canceled but the Swiss let in tourists in Sep we're strongly considering doing a mini tour following the French one. Tgv to Geneva, Lausanne, Golden Pass to Interlaken then on to Lucerne/Zurich. Would much prefer the Tauck version but have waited 2 years for Switzerland.