Castle and kings tour July 7th

We are taking our 11 year old granddaughter on this trip and wonder what show we will be seeing in London.

Comments

• We are on the July 17th ESW tour. We asked Tauck when we would learn our theatre choices and were told it would not be until after the tour begins. We’re hoping for My Fair Lady, but will buy tickets for our post-tour day if that’s not one of the choices. There are still plenty of good seats available. I’m following on www.westendtheatre.com (thanks British).

• Ooops, wrong forum. If you call Tauck they will give you the genders and ages (no names) of kids on this tour.

You'll probably get responses here and since you leave in two weeks, so I wouldn't do anything this time. In the future it is better to post in the specific forum, e.g. Castles & Kings: London to Paris where people taking the same tour might be looking. This is especially true if you write a trip report after you get back. It will still show up in the Active Discussions list until pushed off by new postings.

Tauck kinda hides it- within England, Ireland & Scotland which is about halfway down the list at the right.

You'll also find that forum at this link https://forums.tauck.com/categories/castles-kings-london-to-paris-forum