Options

Charles Degulle airport

I just read that there are strikes at the airport. One now and more coming in the next few weeks. We are flying there on July 29. What will happen if we can't get into that airport. We are going on a Tauck riverboat cruise leaving July 31.

Comments

• Options

I can't answer your question but that's the reason I avoid Air France. You never know when they're going to go out on strike.

• Options
    edited July 2022

Did you make your flight arrangements through Tauck? If so, call them and ask them what they know and how you can prepare, etc.

• Options

This is over three weeks away, so it may be sorted before you go. The French are always going in strike, that’s why they have a great lifestyle!

• Options

I wouldn't worry about that for one second. Yes, the French are always on strike for one thing or another. Yes, British is correck. Thousands of people will be traveling through that airport the same day.

• Options

the strike will be over before your tour.. Air France cannot afford the millions they are loosing with strike and the airport cannot be shut down. But it it's anyone's guess.... hard to tell. Good luck.