Options

Interesting new hotel in Kruger National Park

I saw on the Travel & Leisure website that there's a new hotel opening in Kruger Nat'l Park. Called "The Train on the Bridge", it's literally that. I can't see Tauck using it, but you never know. You can see it here:
https://travelandleisure.com/hotels-resorts/kruger-shalati-kruger-national-park-train-on-the-bridge-hotel

Comments

• Options

That's pretty cool. You wouldn't want to be a sleep walker at that hotel. :D

• Options

You wouldn't want to be a sleep walker at that hotel.

Not for people with a fear of heights, either (especially in the hot tub).

• Options

I know this is an old discussion, but for those who have an Apple TV+ subscription there is a new show called the Reluctant Traveler with Eugene Levy. One episode is on Kruger National Park in South Africa where he stays at this lodge. The amenities and experience are strikingly similar to our stay in South Africa in Kruger National Park with Tauck.

• Options

Hi John, for those of us who don’t have Apple TV, what is the name of the lodge so we can google it? Thank you!

• Options

British, The name is Kruger Shalati. There is also an episode on Venice which brings back memories of our trip to Italy last year.

Apparently the flagger doesn’t like me mentioning any travel shows. :s

• Options

John, it’s easy to see who the flagger is, you can check back and see if the person you suspect has been on the forum around the time.