Passports

I am still hoping for international travel before next year. Just wanted to give folks a heads up that it took slightly more than three months to get our U.S. passports renewed. We received them today, and had not requested expedited processing.

Comments

• When we renewed our passports last year, our travel agent strongly suggested paying for the expedited service. It was before the pandemic but she felt the same way about risking a slow renewal with the documents out of our hands too long. Our renewal went very quickly.

• I always use expedited service. I hate to be without my passport!

• Another reminder. Once you have your new passport, update your Global Entry account with the new information.
    In addition, I just renewed my driver's license, and updated that information with the Global Entry account.

• Lotusgirl - Thank you so much for reminding me to update my Global Entry with my new passport details. Really appreciate it!

Noreen

• Just renewed my Global entry;was very surprised it took only a few days and I had an email to check my status.I had my new card also within a week.