Your comment will post after it is approved????

I have tried posting a comment 4 times now and I keep getting this message -- "Your comment will post after it is approved"

What is up with that? I have never seen it before.

Comments

• Wow, me neither!

• edited July 2021

I sent her a PM with my answer to her question - it is weird. I posted a link to the tote we like for the Xmas Markets - that was her question - that is the only reason I can think of it happening - but I see people post links all the time, so who knows?

• terrilynn
    4:30PM in General
    I have tried posting a comment 4 times now and I keep getting this message -- "Your comment will post after it is approved"

Were you posting a link (URL) directly (copy & paste) or were you using the URL icon (chain links) in the tool bar? That is the preferred (and safest) way. It is possible if you were doing a copy & paste there might have been an issue with the link or site certificate, etc.

Some websites have a limit on the number of posts you can submit over a given period of time- to limit spam attacks. In the days of the old forum software, spammers would post the same spam on multiple forums. I don't post multiple times in a short period so haven't experienced or seen "Your comment will post after it is approved." Maybe Tauck is or was testing this feature.

• Just a guess, but maybe link was interpreted as promoting a retail product?