Israel opening up for single travelers?

Comments

• edited October 2021

As I see it, the salient points for people on Tauck tours are:

"Updated on October 21, 2021. The re-opening from November 2021 has been approved by the Prime Minister however is still subject to final government approval."

"The regulations around who can travel to Israel are constantly changing"

"As of October 2021, only groups of 5-30 fully vaccinated people, arriving and departing together, can travel to Israel from countries that don’t require a visa."

"As of November 21, 2021, vaccinated tourists will be allowed to enter from all countries of the world, even those with whom Israel does not have reciprocal agreements (most notably USA, Canada, and the UK)"

I doubt Tauck will reverse their decision ( ". . . we have made the difficult decision to cancel affected trips to Israel and Jordan through December 31, 2021.") when to restart tours to Israel.

• They won’t reverse, but I’m thinking about our March tour!

• Happened to open the travel updates on the website earlier today and it says that the Israel and Jordan tour is a go from March! Tauck have changed our outgoing flight three times, most recently about a week ago, so hope this flight doesn’t get changed again. Can now start getting excited!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file