Does anyone know if there has been a recent change to Taucks Gift of Time program? I am looking at the Tauck Website as well as an email I got from Tauck and each indicates that Gift of Time must be booked by December 31, 2020 for use on a 2021 tour. Unless I am wrong, I seem to recall that the only stipulation was that you had to be a prior Tauck guest and there were no booking time constraints.
https://www.tauck.com/guest-travel/gift-of-time
We have an incentive to book something since we have money in a Tauck Dreamsaver account that must be booked by March 2021 and used by December 31, 2021. We also have a substantial amount in United Airlines Eticktes that must be used by April 2022. 2020 was going to be a big travel year for us but that didn’t pan out.
I guess we now have some incentive to book something within the next couple of weeks.
We have narrowed it down to 14 Tauck trips that are on our bucket list. Narrowing that down to one is harder than you think.
We are open for any ideas. We are looking at the Oct/Nov/Dec time frame. We could do Spring or early Summer but I don’t think travel will be really viable until at least mid summer.