According to the banner and the Policy page, Tauck has updated their COVID Policy as of 8 January 2021. The quoted paragraph below says all tours through January 31, 2021 have been cancelled, but for the life of me, I don't remember what the last policy said- I thought tours thru the end of January had already been cancelled, but it may have only been thru 31 Dec 2020?!? Can someone who copied and saved the previous policy or has a better memory than me please tell me what it was. I was expecting them to cancel tours through the end of February or even the end of March. If 31 Jan is correct, that is quite a small bite. Not that I want our March trip cancelled, but I would just like to know sooner than later. For those who haven't done it, there are still openings so I highly recommend jumping on the Yellowstone in Winter! Fantastic tour- you have NOT seen Yellowstone until you've seen it in Winter!
"Still we recognize the need to pause. Due to the continued uncertainty about our ability to deliver the level of experience you expect from Tauck, we have decided to cancel all tours through January 31, 2021, with the exception of a few select departures of our Yellowstone in Winter itinerary." _