Tauck Website down?

edited July 2022 in General

The main Tauck website was running slow earlier, but appears to be off line at the moment.

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Comments

• Alan — thanks for the info. I thought my server was off during to the extreme thunderstorms in NJ. It has been a noisy afternoon

• It was down for a short while yesterday morning too.

• Heat or thunderstorms in the Northeast causing brown-outs or power failures?? So far forums have not been affected.

• Back on line

• Trying to delete the above post but not working. The Tauck website is still down. Sorry!

• I just tried again. The site seems to be working, and is much faster than before it went down. I haven't tried all functions. It was a little slow when I went to enter flight info into My Account, but that has always been slow.

• It's having problems again today. Can't search for anything, keep getting "not found". Can't view either by just clicking on the River Cruise menu, get a scrambled word with "not found". I've tried with my iPhone, iPad, and also my desktop.

• I just did a check- so far I have not gotten "not found" and most functions appear to be working, although it runs very slowly at times. I did a quick check of the River Cruise menu and it appeared to work, though I didn't do a deep dive. If they hadn't already known, I alerted Tauck IT about the issues on Monday afternoon, so the fix might not be an easy one.

• Someone posted on another thread that it was working an hour or so ago. It is for me now.

• edited July 2022

We all spoke too soon. I can't even access the site now! :/

Update: I finally got in. So just a head's up. Be prepared for website issues. If you have a problem exit and try to re-access the site.