Happy Thanksgiving.

Where are Mike and the Ice Princess now?

Comments

• We had a beautiful ‘buck’ cross in front of us leaving the ‘valley’.

• I guess you are in Yosemite?
    I hope that most people like us, had the most magical Thanksgiving ever, being with family yesterday. It took me years to get into Thanksgiving when we arrived to live in the US, but now it has become special to us too.
    We have been away at Thanksgiving on Tauck tours several times, just yesterday, One Drive reminded us we were in Buenos Aries at the end of our Patagonia tour one year. Where I had been a Glacier Princess.

• British - since yesterday was both Thanksgiving and my birthday we did something we hadn't ever done before. We did English crackers. We got a kick out of them. Here's the 'crowns' that were inside.

• Happy Birthday Smiling Sam. Great pic.

• Lovely photo, How were the jokes?

• The jokes were like 'Dad' jokes. One was which side of the turkey has more feathers: answer - the outside. Another was what do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus: answer - 8 feather dusters.

• Happy Birthday Sam!

• edited November 2021

Happy Birthday Sam. My birthday will next be on Thanksgiving in 2025. You would be correct British.

• Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

Sealord - Happy Birthday one day early! My birthday returns to Thanksgiving in 2027.