This is so darn crazy it deserves its own separate post.
In my last post I mentioned that the Delta business class fares for the half dozen flights I had been tracking for our J&E tour next March had increased almost $2000 from $2700 to a bit over $4500 p/p. I don't know if this is a result of a temporary glitch in a mid-week update that will resolve by tomorrow, but you ain't seen nothing yet! I just checked and now the fares are $8000 p/p for the same destinations!!!
What is also curious and makes me think it must be a computer/database issue, is previously, the first leg of all Delta's return flights (there were many) went from Cairo to Paris (on Air France). Now there are only 4 return flights shown, none go to Paris- they go from Cairo to Rome where there is an almost 7 hr layover an on Alitalia! If it is a glitch and resolves tomorrow, I'll delete this post. It could be that Air France data is missing from the database. But still, $8000!?!?!?!
The screen captures below are of both the outbound and inbound journey (outbound is shown to Athens since Delta is not flying to Jordan yet), but the price shown on each page is for a r/t.

