Anyone have experience flying business class Air Portugal

Planning a trip, Jave you ised this airline, economy, premium economy equivalent or Business class?

Comments

• I've only flown Air Portugal one trip (EWR-Lisbon, and Lisbon-Madeira) and it was a poor experience. It was 20 years ago and I don't recall specifics, but I do recall "never again." There's a reason TAP stands for Take Another Plane.

• Thanks BKMD. reviews of late on line look better off these days. Our booking is done now but still looking at flight choices.

• A lot can change in twenty years. I have only flown with them on a few relatively short trips within Europe. I thought they were fine and the service friendly and professional. For longer trips they do have lie flat seats, but I have not experienced those flights with them.

You can always do a search to find possible reviews for your specific flight or something equivalent. Good luck.

• a lot can change in 20 years.....

• Our cousins (2 couples) flew TAP business class in may and said they would never fly with them again.

• edited June 2022

Oh dear. We just booked business class for a trip we are taking to Seville Spain and it was really the only suitable option for us in November to align with a group of friends for a river cruise which is a steal compared to Tauck tours. Very small cabins but we are going to have a blast. As long as we can have space on the plane and can lie down somehow we decided to go for it, it is expensive, but not as expensive as Lufthansa. Our British friends say avoid London at all costs right now

• Our British friends say avoid London at all costs right now

Why?

• edited June 2022

BKMD - Saw in our online paper, HUGE lines at security in Heathrow - strikes.

• Thanks, Sam. BTW, what's a paper? :)