Tauck account bucket list - how to add a tour?

My Tauck dashboard shows my name and lists all my past Tauck tours. When I explore possible future tours I click on the heart icon to add a tour to my bucket list, but instead of adding the selected tour, the system goes to a new page that asks me to log in to my account. I've logged out and back in to my account but get the same result. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Keep you list outside the Tauck web site. It's frequently flaky when it logs me out every few months and takes a few attempts to log back in.I have a list of potential future trips bookmarked in a travel subfolder my browser. It's easier that way.

• I’ve never attempted a bucket list on the website and Tauck does not have all our past tours there, we reckon I think it’s three that are missing, but the tours change and are renamed quite often, so one reason I have never used the bucket list, and some tours just get retired altogether.

• I use an Excel pivot table to keep track of trips, airlines, excursions, et al. I'm not even sure that the bucket list feature is still operational. As British mentioned, the data is not always accurate anyway.

• It has been a few years since I had put 2 tours in my bucket list. My list now is empty although I had not deleted the 2 potential tours. Tauck does rename its tours as the itineraries are tweeked a bit. I've got my favorites in mind. There they'll stay until I take action, make a deposit to commit to a date. Thank you for your valuable input. As always, much appreciated.

• We don't have a "bucket list"- I have a long "list" but my wife's list has been empty for awhile- if it weren't for my powers of persuasion . . . . . :D And of course, there is always the elephant in the room- "kicking the bucket." :o I don't know how much longer I can avoid that. :s

• I'm sure you'll be with us for a long time Alan, just stop working on trees.

• went to look at my bucket list and everything is gone at well and it isn't letting me add either. Having the same experience of sending me to the login screen again. Ugh.

• Well Alan I am in your corner. My husband is like your wife. I just wait until he owes me really big,

• Thank you Cetammi for commenting on my request for suggestions. If Tauck is no longer supporting the link to clients' bucketlists it should be removed. If it is just an issue of Tauck's bucket list tool being temporarily not in operation or being updated, there should be a statement of explanation.

• Unfortunately Tauck’s website is often not updated. I would be surprised if it is ever acknowledged as not working. They haven’t even got an up to date list of my past tours