Hello Fellow Travelers,
I took nine Tauck land tours. I've done almost all the U.S. ones except Hawaii, Alaska. and The Mackinac trips.
I did the Israel/Jordon ten years ago and the Florence, Venice, and Rome, about six years ago. I visited many places in Canada.
I'm tired of staying in six hotels or even four. The packing and unpacking and seeing very little of one place is not for me anymore.
I travel alone as most of my friends are cheap, ha, it's true.
I never took a cruise. I am thinking of doing either a small ship or riverboat.
Any thoughts on which would be better for a first time solo journey next year (maybe May).
What is the good and bad part of going on either ship?
Sorry if these are silly questions, but this is an expensive journey.
While doing my own research, I want to hear from experienced first hand travelers who have the passion in their belly.
Thanks in Advance.