Options

Fellow Travelers on Rhine/Swiss Alps/Amsterdam 4/12/2017?

Greetings-
Any fellow travelers booked on the Rhine/Swiss Alps/Amsterdam - Southbound (Amsterdam to Bern) starting Wed, April 12, 2017?

-Jerry In Calif

Comments

• Options
    We are getting ready to book this cruise tomorrow! Getting excited!
  • Options
    We have just booked this trip....Amsterdam to Basel, departing April 12, 2017. Third Tauck trip (2d river cruise). Both previous trips were OUTSTANDING, so we have high hopes for this one.

Jay and Gail
    North Carolina
  • Options
    I look forward to meeting you all. I'll be arriving in Amsterdam on 4/11/17. This will be my first experience on a riverboat tour.
    JerryCA
  • Options
    CNBCNB
    edited March 2017
    We are on this departure as well. We are arriving on Sunday and plan to visit Keukenhof Garden, Bruge and Giethoorn before boarding the Riverboat on Wed. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Cheryl and Paul
    Connecticut
  • Options
    My wife Barbara and I arrive in Amsterdam on 4/11. We are looking forward to meeting all of you.

This is our 50th Anniversary year and a very special trip for us. We took the Tauck Classic Italy tour 2 years ago and it was magnificent.

Have a safe journey to Amsterdam.

Don and Barbara, Chapel Hill NC
  • Options
    My Husband and I along with my brother and his wife are arriving on Tuesday for this River Cruise. This is our second Tauck tour and our first River Cruise. So looking forward to it.

Bob and Jane (Hockessin, DE)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file