Options

Day in Barcelona

I see on Day 2 of the Paradors trip, the description of the day says 'continue on to Gaudi's Sangrada Familia'. Can anyone explain how much time is spent here, does it include inside visit and tour, or is this something I should see upon early arrival. Also interested in isit to Barrio Gotico - again, sufficient time here or should we do ahead of the tour? Any other recommendations on "must do" list in Barcelona that is not already covered with the Paradors itenerary?

Finally, bday celebration in Barcelona - great food recommendation?

Comments

• Options
    When I did the Paradors, there was an explanation of Sangrada Familia outside and then we went inside. I do not remember the length of time we spent there, but we did have time to walk around inside after the guide pointed out some things.

I do not remember about the Barrio Gotico, but if you want to go to Parc Guell, which is another Gaudi place, you need to get tickets in advance. This you would need to do before the tour. We took the Hop On Hop Off bus there and when we arrived about mid-morning, the first available tickets were for 5:00.

Hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file