Main site is down.

Comments

• Options

Back up at 1215 am

• Options

How often do you check it? :)

• Options
    edited January 2021

Anytime and everytime I want a new bit of information or come up with a new idea for a trip, etc. With all my ongoing outdoor and social activities keeping me busy these days (NOT!), I check all too often!

• Options

AlanS - With all of my social commitments, obligations, etc., I only check the forum 10 or 15 times a day, rarely 20. :D

• Options

Here's what needs to happen by June:

💉 then ✈️ to 🇮🇸 then 🚢 around 🇮🇸

in larger format

then

to

then

around

• Options

Sam - you must really be bored today.
    Cathy - As an addict, you'll have to hang out in the smoking section.

• Options

BKMD - What makes you say that.

In 2022 here is the plan

• Options

Here’s what Mr. B wants to happen now he is feeling much better...🥰

• Options
    edited January 2021

Well, now you've gone and done it! - started a clipart/photo next trip contest! Well two can play at that game. :D
    Assuming that our March 2021 Jordan and Egypt gets cancelled- a safe assumption, and our May Treasures of the Aegean meets a similar fate- a reasonable assumption, and since our December 2021 XMAS Mkts on the Rhine cruise recently, and a bit prematurely, went up in smoke- this is what 2022 hopefully holds for us: (can you identify the significance of the final December photo?)

• Options

Wow. See what happens after Barney and Mr. Rogers (do they do reruns of his show?) are done for the day.

• Options

AlanS - the last photo likely indicates that you are flying home from Hamburg airport.

• Options

I hope to, but is that really Hamburg Airport? (Hint: no, it isn't). :D

• Options

I think you are on your way to Mars, might be better up there, no Covid....and since we can’t find anywhere to get the vaccine here, I want to be first in line.