Options

2025 Sneak Peak

I am starting a new topic because where the topic of what Tauck plans fir its 100th anniversary was misplaced.

I contacted Tauck in December 2023 because I had not received any mailings or a calendar. We have been on 18 tours and have 3 reserved. We plan 1 1/2 to 2 years out.

Anyway they responded with a pdf Brochure with a few new tours planned. We are especially excited by the Dorgogne and Bourdeaux tour, whihc I understand should be ready to book in June. I think some people may have been mailed this document.

I don't know if a pdf can be attached to this message so I created a Jpeg of just the list new and revived past journeys.

I think Tauck's marketing department needs to be more proactive. I could find nothing about this on the website.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 30

I remember receiving a flyer/mini brochure but didn't save it. I'm glad to see Cuba is back and the 'England and West Country' sounds intriguing. I have not yet checked to see if Tauck's website has them listed.

Thanks for the reminder!

Postscript - The Cuba itinerary has changed drastically since I took it. It now focuses on baseball and cars, perhaps of interest to some but doesn't thrill me.

• Options

In the misplaced topic you mentioned I had posted the following picture. One of the pamphlets we received was specifically for new items in celebration of the 100th anniversary in 2025. I added the same photo here.

• Options

I missed that smiling Sam! I was tied of the "hidden gratuity" topic! :-)

The picture I sent was from the I got was from the "new Journeys and Cruises" brochure. I got the PDF brochure because I contacted Tauck. For some reason I was not receiving anything --- unlike all the other tour companies. I called because, friends kept sending me messages about new tours. While I usually don't like lots of promo mail I do like Tauck's! I guess the tasks at Tauck are compartmentalized and the email responder does not talk to the USPS mail people. Never got the calendar.

I must be back on the mailing list because now (4 months later) I am getting river cruise brochures - not interested until my mid 80s!

• Options

bucketlist - I'm sure you're aware of the links on the bottom of the Tauck home page, but I thought I'd pass them along just in case. One link sends you to the following:

https://tauck.com/brochure

There is another link to sign up for their Newsletter:

https://tauck.com/Newsletter

• Options

Here is a link that will take you to all the brochures which you can view or download.

Tauck Brochures

• Options

I haven't gotten a flyer with new tours either. Some interesting ones on the list bucketlist included. hmmmm

• Options

I got a printed book with river cruises (only) some time last week.

• Options

Go to the link provided by JohnS and request any brochures you’d like in either electronic or printed form.

• Options

I'm not even going to comment.................
    :D I got everything!

• Options

me too