A question to anyone who has stayed extra days after a tour.
We have booked the Legendary Scottish Isles, Edinburgh & Glasgow cruise/tour for May of 2023. We are most likely going to stay up to a week after the tour to do some personal travel in the UK.
We are purchasing the Tauck Guest Protection plan which in this case is called Tauck International Cruise, Train & Event Protection. My question to anyone who may know or has done this before, will the insurance cover us if we stay an additional week in the UK?
I have not found anything in the Tauck literature on this although I might not have looked close enough. We are working with a travel agent on this tour so I will have her check, but I am sure this is a fairly common question that may come up with the readers in this forum.