Options

No curiling irons allowed on cruise ship through Scottish Isles???

2»

Comments

• Options

In my wildest dreams, I would never ever dream or consider ironing clothes on a trip.

• Options

In the Defendant's defense, Tauck really needs to add this to the packing list for the tour.

But it wouldn't be the first time that Tauck's description of the ship or cabin amenities doesn't match what you actually find on board. At least that's what I've found on the river cruises especially after they started adding different ship models (e.g. the Inspire line), remodeled older ships, etc. If they say something is there like bath robes then they are, but they don't always know that some amenities are there. Example, I've never seen a write up about the Loft cabins that lists a Nespresso machine in the cabin but from pictures and others comments they do have them.

• Options

Claudia - Better to under promise and over deliver vs the reverse. :D

• Options

I never take clothes that need ironing, what a chore on vacation.

• Options

British: we could be sisters from different mothers. I’m a young 70 in two days.

• Options

Claudia Sails
    2:16PM
    ". . . . I've never seen a write up about the Loft cabins that lists a Nespresso machine in the cabin but from pictures and others comments they do have them.

Yes, they indeed have them. :D Christmas Markets on Rhine - North, Journey Begins: Tuesday December 06, 2022, Ms Inspire, Cabin #: 107 (Loft Cabin): :D

FYI, if you haven't already discovered, sometime after the completion of your tour, the link to your e-Green Book (final documents) no longer works. I suspected as much, so if you typically keep your Green Books, like I do, you better download and save it.

• Options

Alan, re the greenbooks - if you've downloaded it but didn't save it to a specific folder ( with a name that actually tells you what it is ;) ) there is likely still a copy in the Download folder. Trick is remembering the approximate date you did it. At least that's how my PC operates.

• Options

I try to keep my download folder cleared out, but yes, another place to find it.

• Options

Our TD told us they hope to bring the green book back. I’m not so sure….even the list of people on our tour was on regular paper as if it had been cut down from printer paper instead of card with a Tauck logo.

• Options

After my last trip, I wrote in the review comments to please bring back the green book. The more comments like that, the more likely they'll do it.