I have a great time with Tauck my last three trips in 2023.
I think I will have further travel with Tauck. However, I am heading to a country, either Korea or Malaysia, that Tauck does not offer any tour to next year. I have signed up with Abercrombie & Kent (Outrageous Single Supplement) and have been thinking of Gate1 Travel also.
When I was with Tauck A Week in Portugal, I was actually adopted for a short few hours with people from Gate1 and prefer the companionship with Gate1 than Tauck (bigger group, more adventurous with local cuisine, more unaccompanied free time, less dependence on VOX- short introduction and you are off on the your own, younger, quicker and more generous with their credit card and purse). The two or three people I hang out with at Tauck A Week in Portugal are usual Abercrombe & Kent clients. They prefer A&K to Tauck.
Any thoughts (good or bad) are welcome so I can decide on Abercrombie & Kent, Gate 1, or Tauck.