January 11, 2016

We are going to be on this trip and I am looking for fellow travelers. Hope to meet some of you here in the forum
Judy and Richie

Comments

• You can add two Texans (specifically Houstonians) to your list. We will be arriving January 14 and plan to spend that afternoon and the 15th doing things the tour will otherwise miss. Still trying to figure out what those might be. Looking forward to meeting our fellow travelers. Jay & Joan
  • You both sound so nice but my husband and I are on the January 11th trip. I was really hoping to connect to some fellow travelers. By the way I have booked a food walking tour for that first day on our own. There are quite a few of them in Hanoi. I found them all online and ran them by my travel agent.
  • Lauren and I arrive in Han at 9:50 PM on the 13th. JFK-ICN ICH-HAN. We're from Bucks County, PA and we are traveling with my sister and husband (Gale & Allen) who are from Delray Beach, FL. Does anyone know if there is anything special you have to do with your cell phones? We both have the iPhone6 (not S) and want to be able to access wifi, etc. See you all next month.
    David & Lauren
  • JudySueS wrote:
    We are going to be on this trip and I am looking for fellow travelers. Hope to meet some of you here in the forum
    Judy and Richie
    Judy and Richie,
    My wife and I are traveling from Chicago to begin this tour on January 11. We are arriving in Hanoi late in the evening on January 10 and will be on our own on the 11th prior to the reception. We will probably walk around the city. Have you travelled with Tauck before? This will be our 6th trip with them and we are looking forward to it.
    Bob and Marjorie
  • Oh it is so nice to meet another couple on our trip. We arrive at the same time as you do. This is our 5th or 6th trip with Tauck. On the 11th I found a walking food tour in the old town. Adventure Indochina Travel. It begins at 11am and they will pick us up at our hotel. Why don't you look into it and join us. They take 6 to 8 people I believe. I did have my travel agent book it for us but you can also just do it online.
    Looking forward to our trip
    Judy and Richie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file