Options

Interview on You Tube with Jennifer Tombaugh, president of Tauck

I came across this You Tube video of a recent interview with Jennifer Tombaugh, president of Tauck that I thought might be of interest to readers of this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670zBFa9n_Q&list=WL&index=41

Comments

• Options

I’m not looking at it now, is it a new one? I saw one of her a few months ago, I had never heard of her. I’ll watch
    After.

• Options

I think she needs a few more pillow on that couch or bed (or whatever it is) behind her :)

• Options

Good summary of what is happening.

Pillows fine. Plant looks dead.

• Options

British
    5:15AM
    I’m not looking at it now, is it a new one? I saw one of her a few months ago, I had never heard of her. I’ll watch After.

She is evidently a rock star. She has a BA undergrad degree ('90) and an MBA ('95) from Harvard, worked briefly in business development before joining Coca Cola. She was recruited and joined Tauck in 2001. Her first major project was to oversee the launch of Tauck's highly successful Bridges program which catapulted her to greater things. In 2003 Bridges was launched as was the first of her four children. She rapidly climbed the executive ranks and in 2011, only 10 years after joining Tauck she was promoted to President. She is the first Tauck President who is not a Tauck family member by birth or marriage.

• Options

Alan sounds like her groupie :)

• Options
    edited June 2021

BKMD - Alan has everyone at Tauck on speed dial. He gets invited to the company picnic, the Christmas party, and weekend parties on Dan Mahar's yacht. :D

• Options

Thanks for posting this, JohnS. I just watched it. She mentioned that they're booking some tours for 2023. If anyone knows which 2023 tours are open, please post.

• Options

This is not the interview I saw last year where she predicted we would be Tauck traveling way before now 🤪

• Options

Based on the time stamp on the video, this was only a few days ago posted on June 15th.