Was anyone else have issues with the website and forums earlier today? I could not log in (log in button not present) to verify my payments, etc. I could access the forums, but read only. Since I was not logged in, all posts were bold as if I hadn't read them. Neither log in button on the forum page worked- just gave a 404 Error.
In other news, earlier today we received a call from Tauck advising that our 6 Dec 2020 XMAS Mkts cruise had been officially cancelled. Some months ago we had already re-booked for 2021 but waited for Tauck to cancel 2020. We haven't received a revised Summary of Purchase for the 2021 cruise, but the agent advised that we will get the $250 ea. re-booking credit (we were within days but hadn't made final payment yet so didn't qualify for the $500 ea. credit).
And so it goes.