Packing ! not sure how you all are doing... but, I have lost my packing light skills!
(
My tour to Jordan & Egypt is next Sept.- it will still be hot! it is 13 days and I'll stay at the end an xtra 4 days in Dubai, also hot!
I have changed suitcases 3 times... nothing fits!
I think I...'m over packing, but cannot take anything out, everything looks like it is an essential, weather will be hot!, I don't do laundry on Vac. and like to wear clean - fresh smelling clothes , shoes... ? I cannot go barefooted. 
I'm taking 4. * flip-flops,1 set for night time, 1 for afternoons at hotels or river boat and my daily tennis shoes. Also ,my water socks for the dead sea rocks while entering.... and last a set of sandals.....
I'm going to wear one of those on the plane.. so only packing 4.
This is CHAOTIC!
Yes, Emirates allowance is 2 suitcases at 50lb each......well, we are taking 2 med. size ones; 1 ea. for one of us and 1 small carry-on that I'll be sent as checking baggage . Plus ea of us will have a small carry-on for the plane- camera gear, medicines etc...
Any suggestions.... any funny solution... should I go to a Nude resort?
I'm dead serious.... I feel like traveling like Elizabeth Taylor.... TOO MUCH!
XOXOXO