Options

Clarification

Could anyone who has been on this tour in the past tell me whether we get the same Tour Director on the ship part of the tour as the land tour at the beginning. We have to tip the the TD and driver, but I assumed that the ship tips were covered in the price of the tour.
Also, we get a $250 credit on the ship for drinks, is this per person or per cabin?
It appears we have to pay for Covid testing before we get on the ship by how the Tauck document is written. I thought Tauck paid for all testing during the tour and that we were just to pay for the testing for return to the US.

Comments

• Options

Hi British-
    Yes, you do have the same TD for the whole trip. The bus driver will be with you only until you board the ship, then there will be drivers at each port who you don't need to tip. Tauck classifies this trip as a land tour, even though half of it is a cruise. It's basically one bus load of Tauck travelers per trip so you have the same TD the whole time. I did a full review of this tour in 2018. You should read that.

• Options

Thanks Ken, I’ll look for it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file