Options

May 25 2014 Botswana, South Africa, Zambia trip

We are booked on the may 25 2014 trip to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia trip. Wondering if there is anyone else going on that date. Would love to connect and compare preparations for the trip! Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I (from NJ) will also be on this May 25 2014 Tauck South Africa trip. This will be our second Tauck African safari trip, as 4 years ago we took their Kenya and Tanzania trip and loved it. So much to see and in the first class way of a Tauck trip can not be beat! We will be traveling with a couple from CA we meet on our first Tauck African safari trip and this May 2014 trip will be their 14th Tauck trip. This says it all.
  • Options
    dudley11 wrote:
    My wife and I (from NJ) will also be on this May 25 2014 Tauck South Africa trip. This will be our second Tauck African safari trip, as 4 years ago we took their Kenya and Tanzania trip and loved it. So much to see and in the first class way of a Tauck trip can not be beat! We will be traveling with a couple from CA we meet on our first Tauck African safari trip and this May 2014 trip will be their 14th Tauck trip. This says it all.

Hi,

I would love to hear what you think about the Botswana trip and how it compares to the Kenya and Tanzania trip. My wife and I are probably going to go again but I am torn between the Botswana trip and the Kenya trip. The Botswana trip was so great I am afraid any other trip won't measure up :)

Cheers!
  • Options
    Hi
    So glad to hear from a fellow traveller. This will be our first trip to Africa! Love to hear any helpful hints! We are from New York State.. Catskill mountains! Looking forward to meeting you!!!
  • Options
    We are also on May 25 trip. Would love to hear your take on weather and what to pack. My email is jforcht@yahoo.com. We are from New Jersey and brooklyn.