Spirit of the Desert Forum

We'll be going on the Spirit of the Desert trip at the end of June. We'd love to hear from any of you who have returned from the first couple of trips, to let us know what they've been like, since it is a new tour this year. Any information would be helpful--tips on hotels, what to pack, etc.

Comments

• oceans4me wrote:
    We'll be going on the Spirit of the Desert trip at the end of June. We'd love to hear from any of you who have returned from the first couple of trips, to let us know what they've been like, since it is a new tour this year. Any information would be helpful--tips on hotels, what to pack, etc.

Since you have come back from your trip by now, perhaps you could give me some info. I suppose that not much dressy clothing is needed. Did you take hiking boots? Did you stay longer after tour in Vegas? Hope it was wonderful for you! Did you have much free time?
    Bonnie
  • oceans4me wrote:

Since you have come back from your trip by now, perhaps you could give me some info. I suppose that not much dressy clothing is needed. Did you take hiking boots? Did you stay longer after tour in Vegas? Hope it was wonderful for you! Did you have much free time?
    Bonnie
  • We will be going on the Sept. 14th tour. Would love to hear from anyone who has returned from this one. It sounds great on paper!
    Marlene
  • Hi Marlene - we will be on the same tour. Just received our travel docs yesterday. Would love to hear from you - thinking about what to pack for the trip. Bonnie (September 14 th trip Spirit of the Desert)
  • We will be on the October 7 tour . We would love to hear from anyone that has returned. A little scared of the flight seeing tours. Would appreciate any feedback.
  • BonnieJ wrote:
    Hi Marlene - we will be on the same tour. Just received our travel docs yesterday. Would love to hear from you - thinking about what to pack for the trip. Bonnie (September 14 th trip Spirit of the Desert)

Finally had time to get back to this forum. Just now thinking of packing! Looks like the weather is pretty warm days and cool nights - I guess it sounds like layers. We are planning on staying in Las Vegas for a couple of extra days so that means a different set of clothes! We travel light so it should work out.
    We are taking our hiking boots as I understand the terrain is pretty rough.
    Marlene
  • We are going on the June 12th tour. Anyone doing that's week? We would love to hear from you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file