Options

Cinque terra

My husband and I will be taking the Cinque Terra tour in May. We have always wanted to complete as many as the walks as possible. I noticed on this tour we only hike Monterosso to Vernazzo. Is there time to complete other walks or should we try to spend extra time before or after the tour to complete one or two more. Also I understand that some of the walks are closed due to the flood a few years ago. One other point we are in our late 60's but in good health, usually walk 2-3 miles 4-5 days a week.

Comments

• Options
    Great question. My husband and I are also going on this trip in May and I would love to hear some responses to your question. Which trip in May are you on?
  • Options
    Hi Dotsy,

You arrive at the hotel in Cinque Terre on day 4 of the trip at 6 pm, leaving you some time that evening for a quick stroll, and the following day, you have the afternoon onwards at leisure, and are free to continue walking the paths between villages, or take the train if you so prefer.

I hope this helps!
    -Tim
  • Options
    Great question. My husband and I are also going on this trip in May and I would love to hear some responses to your question. Which trip in May are you on?

We'll be joining the group of May 12. Perhaps we'll be with you.
  • Options
    Dotsy wrote:
    We'll be joining the group of May 12. Perhaps we'll be with you.

Dotsy we are on the May 17th trip. It looks like we missed you by a week! Enjoy!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file